- Profiling, analysis, forecasting and recommendations for clients considering entry into specific markets or sectors
- Benchmarking, cost audits and development of financial targets
- Strategic and commercial advice to learned and professional bodies, not-for-profits and government agencies with publishing or information assets
- Strategy assessment
- Development capital advice
- Development of business plans
- Market sizing, mapping and comparative market positioning
- Commercial and legal due diligence
Clients for these services have included The Archbishops' Council of the Church of England, The British Association of American Studies, CABI, CIMA, The Consumers' Association, Dorling Kindersley, Electric Word, EMI, The European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology, Finance Yorkshire Equity Fund, The Economist Group, Hachette, ICAEW, Langenscheidt, Marshall Cavendish, The Medical Council on Alcohol, McGraw-Hill, The Orion Publishing Group, Oxford University Press, Penguin, The Royal Society of Medicine and VisitBritain (The British Tourist Authority).
Further detail of some of the strategic consultancy assignments undertaken by Bertoli Mitchell can be found here.